Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Sixteen

This week's theme: One for the Road

So I'm still sick. Sick with a sinus infection and tonsilitis, to be exact. BUT! I am now on antibiotics and Mucinex D and determined to feel better immediately! Unfortunately, I don't feel as good as I'd like to, but I'm hoping a dose or two more of the antibiotics will help that. So I took the girls to Katie's and I'm working from home today. I had this idea on my drive (yes, we got more SNOW, but thank goodness almost none and I'm sure it'll all melt by noon - YAY!), and found a perfect tire print right in our own driveway. Thanks, Brad! ;) I keep having to increase the exposure in ACR when I shoot in manual, so I think maybe I need to try to over-expose in-camera. Maybe my camera just underexposes by design, or maybe my eye just prefers a bit brighter photo. I'll try over-exposing manana!

No comments:

Post a Comment