Wednesday, July 14, 2010

White Flag

Well, I'm giving in, waving the white flag, crying uncle, surrendering. As you might have guessed over the past photo-less month, I've fallen off the wagon. I haven't been taking daily photos, and when I've attempted to, I haven't gotten them posted. I decided to admit defeat today, and when I logged in, I saw that it's been one month to the day since my last post. I actually thought it had been longer.

BUT! All is not lost! I have not given up completely, I'm just taking a break. This summer has been insanely busy, and honestly, more than that, I haven't been getting enough sleep, or enough GOOD sleep, thanks to Miss Mollie - whose FIRST BIRTHDAY is TODAY. Seriously. I'm shaking my head too. Where did the time go? She's a blessing and a gift and an amazingly special little addition to our family, and I *think* she's on a better sleep track. So who knows, maybe you'll be hearing from me again sooner rather than later.

Fingers crossed!

No comments:

Post a Comment