skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
Thursday, April 8, 2010
Fifty-Seven
This week's theme:
Uncategorized!
I tried to really get the 5th in focus. It almost looks like I was attempting the 14th. Not really sure why that happened!
1 comment:
Katie Sprinkle
April 8, 2010 at 10:01 AM
Maybe your camera knew the 14th was a more exciting day! :)
Reply
Delete
Replies
Reply
Add comment
Load more...
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
In My Bag
Canon Rebel XSi
Tamron 28-75mm 2.8
50mm 1.8
18-55mm 3.5-5.6
270EX Speedlite
Adobe PhotoShop CS2 for editing
Blog Archive
▼
2010
(128)
►
July
(1)
►
June
(16)
►
May
(33)
▼
April
(24)
Seventy-Six
Seventy-Five
Seventy-Four
Seventy-Three
Seventy-Two
Seventy-One
Seventy
Sixty-Nine
Sixty-Eight
Sixty-Seven
Sixty-Six
Sixty-Five
Sixty-Four
Sixty-Three
Sixty-Two
Sixty-One
Sixty
Fifty-Nine
Fifty-Eight
Fifty-Seven
Fifty-Six
Fifty-Five
Fifty-Four
Fifty-Three
►
March
(32)
►
February
(22)
About Me
Sarah
I am a Christ Follower, a wife, a mother, a reader, a very basic spare-time seamstress, an accountant, and most recently a budding photographer.
View my complete profile
Followers
Maybe your camera knew the 14th was a more exciting day! :)
ReplyDelete