OK the "answer" in this photo is twofold: 1) Monitors, yes, but also 2) SIMULTANEOUS NAPS! Of course, on the day that I choose to take a photo representing those naps, Mollie decides she doesn't need one. So I keep having to get her up to try a million different things because I really think she is TIRED. Her tummy is now as full as she wants it, her ears are numbed, her diaper is dry, and I've given her motrin for her ears/teeth. Oh, and she's not happy awake - don't think this has been solely for my own benefit. This is quite possibly the worst afternoon nap Mollie has ever taken . . . or not taken, as the case may be. Suffice it to say that I will not be attempting to - GASP! - document - simultaneous naps ever again. EVER? Hear that Nap Gods? Never again!
Oh - and the photo. It took me a million tries for some reason (I'm actually wondering if there is something going on with my lens - EEK!), but I actually like how it turned out.

No comments:
Post a Comment